A89: program idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: program idea

i got a good, well in my mind atleast, idea for a program that could be made
for the ti-89 in asembly if someone gets the time, and likes the idea.  my
idea is a good sprite editor.  like monolyth sprite editor for those of you
with ti-86's.   but i think it should have support for 8x8 and 16x16 sprites.
and let you choose from the 4 shades of grey, if you could.  like the f1 key
would place a black dot, f2 dark grey, etc...  and have you make a file to
enter the sprite in.  and then you decide how many different sprites you want
in that file.  and have a feature where you can place the different sprites on
a blank screen, so you could make your own map of your sprites to see what it
would look like.  im not too sure the best way to do this, and i don't know
jakc for 68k programming, so if you think this is a godo idea, and area  good
programmer, and got some time, try to make it.  if you wanna make it and don't
understand what the heck i am saying to put in it, either look at monolyth
sprite editor for the ti-86, or ask me and i will do my best to clear it up.
wel later