Re: A89: Read please =D

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Read please =D

You need to put the folder containing all of the plusshell stuff into
a folder called plusshell on the C drive.
When you have Plusshell in the c:\ drive then go into dos and type
"call c:\plusshell\setps c:\plusshell"
Then you can use the stuff in plusshell.

---Paula Schonhoff <schonhof@galenalink.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am new at 89 ASM, but I am VERY Excited.  I can't wait to
make prog's =).  But for some reason my PlusShell compiler doesn't
work.  It says a bunch of junk when I type asm89 hello  It wont' make
the .z file  Anyone know what is up with that?  Please help me =)))
>                       Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff

<HR>
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hello, I am new at 89 ASM, but I am VERY Excited.  I
can't wait to make prog's =).  But for some reason my PlusShell
compiler
doesn't work.  It says a bunch of junk when I type asm89 hello  It
wont' make the .z file  Anyone know what is up with that?  Please help
me =)))</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000
size=2>
Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff   </FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>