Re: A89: What about Diamonds?/ doors problem.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What about Diamonds?/ doors problem.

In a message dated 2/24/99 4:06:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, IxJLWxI@aol.com
writes:

<< I got kinda disappointed after Diamonds crashed my calc the second time...

i been using diamonds under doors os v 1.0  and i have had no problems.  i
must say i really like that shell now.  i have only had two problems.  once
when i ran grey7 test program,  and another when i was screwing around, zipped
the text viewer,  and the text,  and went to read it.  that crashed it.  im
not sure if that is anythign you can change,  or what just letting ya all
know.