Re: A89: Input problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Input problems

Quick request: could you (and others) please send source code and files only
to those who request it?  yhose of us receiving the digest who print out
their daily mailing or two don't exactly get much choice in what we print,
and to my display I ended up with 20-some pages of paper and ink used on the
two copies of your Mandelbrot set source =)

Also: don't send HTML emails or files to this or any other majordomo mailing
list -- these are misinterpreted when the message is resent as a digest, so
that files appears as useless pages of Hex code and HTML emails are printed
twice -- both formatted incorrectly, and one containing HTML tags but
displayed as text instead if HTML -- it's a real mess =)  Thanks

        - -- Scott Noveck (SMN)