Re: A89: ** DoorsOS 1.0 & Doors Explorer 1.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brad Barger wrote:

> I must say that the wonderful job you have done programming Doors will be beneficial to many 89 and 92 users.  I do have one request before you finish with Doors. It would be very appreciated if you could add basic support to Doors.

I'm just waiting for TI's infos. What's more, when (if) they release
info, I think I'll release a new version including the infos and the
improvements it made possible (Archive, BASIC support, anything else ?)

> ----------
> >
> > Hi !
> >
> > I've just sent them to ticalc and they are already available at my site:
> > http://start.at/doors
> >
> > There are some quite important improvements in both DoorsOS & Doors
> > Explorer.
> > What's more, I couldn't get the famous 'Doors bug' again with these
> > versions in more than 2 weeks so I think it has been fixed.
> >
> > Here are the improvements:
> > DoorsOS 1.0:
> >       - Fixed a small bug
> >       - Added a picture when installation is successful (thanks to Pierre
> > Henninger for his pics)
> >       - Added a 7 grayscale example program from Miles Raymond (thanks to
> > him)
> >       - userlib::exec can now run *only* programs compiled with the new
> > format. This prevents the TI from crashing sometimes.
> >       - Fixed a TI bug. The HeapAlloc function could crash sometimes, this is
> > fixed by DoorsOS :)
> >       - Fixed the adresses of the Font Tables
> >       - Fixed a bug with graphlib::gray7
> >
> > Doors Explorer 1.9:
> >       - Fixed some bugs
> >       - A completely new Setup Screen !
> >       allows: multiple filters
> >               sort by name/size/type
> >               some more options
> >       - New protect function.
> >       - Doors now remembers in which folder it was before you exitted.
> >       - Now recognises PV 1.1 as a picture viewer and Textview as a text
> > viewer.
> >       - A few small things
> >       - A Help file
> >
> > Please note that these versions are probably the final versions.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors