Re: A89: Re: Attn: "TI-BOMBERMAN"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Attn: "TI-BOMBERMAN"

>This is interesting.  Personally, I would have to agree with pretty much
>everything Adam Davis said.  (See:  REPLY, at bottom of message)  If anyone
>is intersted in finding out who it is,  Yahoo probably has that information,
>but being confidential, they shouldn't give it out.

If you find out, I can get his internet account suspended.

>I also have a question.  Adam, when you mentioned the HELO protocol, were
>you referring to the Sendmail commands in which the first command is HELO
>with some parameters?
>
>Daniel Imfeld

He did it to me.  He makes it seem like he is the ultimate "inteligent" (he
spelled intelligent wrong) when true intelligent people don't do immature
and childish things.

>The message sent to me (contained conveniently in the 1304 copies sent)
>is as follows(Some headers deleted):

He only got 10 to go to me since my SMTP server won't receive more than 10
of the same message.

If you want, I can give you a foward address so that those rules will apply
for you too.  Did you get subscribed to a bunch of mailing lists too?  I
just did a mass reply and immediately was taken off all of them

he really wasted his time.

>I ever encountered on the internet.  This guy did
>happen to be on Mirc.

Wow.  Computer science majors should know the difference between mirc the
client and IRC the protocol.  :\  How can you be on a client?

He sent the exact same message to me also...

He said he used to be on the 83 list, and them moved onto the 89 list.

>REPLY:
>I appreciate your desire to enlighten me as to your alleged intelligence
>and motives.   My earlier message was meant mainly in fun, and I did not
>mean to insult your intelligence, although it looks like you took it
>personally.
>Perhaps you have more knowledge in a given area than I do, but I
>gurantee I'll have more knowledge in another area.  Intelligence, to me,
>is the wise use and application of knowledge.  You have demonstrated
>your knowledge, but very unwisely.  Thus, you expose your level of
>intelligence.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that.  :)  I'm sure he has a few screws loose, you on the
other hand are the intelligent one.

Follow-Ups: References: