A89: New programmer help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: New programmer help.

ok.  well im gonna try to learn 68k.  but there is just some stuff i would
like someoen to explain to me to make this easier.  ok.  i have quite a few
things but im just gonna name a bunch now.

what is the difference between a byte,  word, and longword.  when would you
know to use which one?

what is xored, and anded?  and when would i use which?

is anyone making or have a tilemaps tutorial up?  if not if someone knows and
has time it could work.

thanks alot. im sure there will be many more but i can't think of many off the
top of my head.  but when i screw up and find some ill ask.  thanks.