Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

On my GameBoy (pocket with the high contrast screen) I noticed the screen
turn blue, dark green, and some other colors.  I usually only happens
outside in natural light.  Indoor I never had the problem.  I'm sure it
would happen with the calc since it has a high constrast LCD also.