A89: Wierd Calc Thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Wierd Calc Thing

Has anyone else noticed that when the batteries are low, you can't send
anything large to the 89? The computer reports a checksum error. It
happened on both my 89 and a friend's. Speaking of which, why does the 89
go through batteries so fast? The rechargable alkaline didn't even last
for a month. I didn't use it any more than my other calcs (86 and 82).
Another wierd thing I noticed was that games started to pause for a
split-second every few seconds. I never had this before. Everything went
away after I replaced the batteries. Any ideas?
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]