Re: A89: asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: asm

In a message dated 2/7/99 7:09:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, Jer2665@aol.com
writes:

> "Well Mr. e. e. cummings,"  what the hell...?  well thanks for the imput.
>  good thinking too.  now what i need is to know if anyone has a good
graphics
>  tutorial.

He's making a joke about how you went on and on. :)
There is some graphics stuff at ti89.acz.org, I think, but I'm not too sure.
There's a greyscale tutorial, tho. And speaking of graphics, the suggestions
that that person had to solve my super aligned/b&w/non-clipped/non-masked
putsprite routine didn't work. If perhaps someone could please explain what,
EXACTLY, the problem is with Odd Addresses (like why certain address calls
have to be even) it would help quite a bit.

But for now... all I can help you with is that the video memory is at $4c00,
although if you include tios.h, you can use LCD_MEM instead. Less junk to
remember. :) Try move.x'ing some stuff to there....