Re: A89: You must realize that is besides the point (read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: You must realize that is besides the point (read)

That's strange because I am not writing plain jump... so haha! Wrong
Scott genius. Unlike you I make sure I am well informed before I say a
word!

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org