From: RoniBarrett@aol.com [mailto:RoniBarrett@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 2:15 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Re: GIDE and Gooey crap

WHAT??? WHY??? I hope everyones happy now!!! Even if it turns out a bad
program, its FREE!! You cant go wrong with that! If you dont like it, dont
use it, as for me, i want to try the program before I decide its worthless,
all i have to lose is a few minutes downlading!

Please reconsider!

Jeff Barrett

In a message dated 12/30/1999 2:29:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,