Re: A89: GIDE and Gooey crap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: GIDE and Gooey crap

I can't judge the Windows window features but I though you could override
them if needed? (for example, winamp doesn't have regular window decorations)
The syntax scheme could be the ancient AT&T vs Motorola syntax (whether to
write move.w or movew)  The LinkIO part is seems to be cut-pasted from a
GtkTiLink screenshot.  Though h4X0r might have just copied the icons.

Would h4X0r care to comment?

	- Riba