Re: A89: GIDE and Gooey crap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: GIDE and Gooey crap

And now after some discussion with a fellow TCPA member (Wing), I have
some more to add to this thread. Did anyone ever look at GIDE's
screenshots. There a handful of tell-tale sign that make it look fake...
and I apologize if it isn't. First of... That looks awfully like a
all-purpose editor. It contains nothing specific... It looks like a HTML
editor, and some of the things, like the send, and update, and print
button makes sense to be in a HTML, oh the view thing in the menu. The
debug thing looks like VTI's and the simulator window looks pasted in...
(Look at the window border). And it was a horrible job at that. The T
hangs over... and therre is a blue strip from a crappy paste job. Umm...
the mnemonics are keywords... look above you see batch keywords, blue
keywords... and what is a syntax scheme in asm? For anyone who wants to
see some of things I found odd... go here to see my edited screenshot:
http://www.krib.com/scott/gidehoax.jpg. THIS IS A HOAX!!! a clever hoax
yes, but not a perfect one. Everyone wanted it so bad that when someone
said they could do it, you all blindly fell into it.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." -- Lazarus Long

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org