Re: A89: totally off-topic: how to run java apps in windows

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: totally off-topic: how to run java apps in windows

In a message dated 12/29/99 7:32:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mxpxfifws@yahoo.com writes:

> I know this is waaaaay off topic, but I need to know this.  How exactly do
> you run
>  java applets in windows??  Maybe someone out there can answer me (and
don't
> tell me to
>  get Unix or Linux because my parents are computer illiterate and they can
> barely use
>  windows :).

Applets are run in webpages, not in "windows" as in the operating system.
You need to write java _applications_ if you want to execute them like normal
programs.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>