Re: A89: Another easy one

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Another easy one

In a message dated 12/29/1999 6:22:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KeysDezes@aol.com writes:

> This is the first asm game I've written, and I'm stuck.  It assembles fine,
>  but when I run it on the emulator, I get a "Line 1111 Emulator" error.  I
>  can't put it on my calculator because my link port is broken.  I'm sure it
>  doesn't work anyway, but why can't I even get it to crash and/or freeze
>  and/or work?  Thanks.

l got Line 1111 Emulator errors from a game l am working on, and it was
because it couldn't jump further than 32k to call a library call.  Of course,
your source looks MUCH smaller than 32k, so l doubt that that is the reason
(file size).

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>