Re: A89: Problem with new Doorsos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Problem with new Doorsos

In a message dated 12/26/1999 12:37:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JHill8075@aol.com writes:

> Hardware Version 1
>
>  << what hardware v?
>
>   At 11:36 AM 12/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>
>   >I installed the new DoorsOS on AMS 2.03 and everytime I run any type of
> ASM
>   >program that worked fine with kernel or when I try to run Doors
Explorer,
>   >get an address error. I've reset and tried again about 3 times and I
>  continue
>   >to get an address error. I changed/added nothing new except the change
> from
>   >kernel to DoorsOS (after a reset to get kernel out of memory). What can
> do
>   >to fix this??
>   >
>   >Josh >>

l have HW1 and 2.03 on my calc, l don't have the doors explorer though.  l
use the run( program just fine, though.  As a matter of fact, l've used my
calc a lot since l loaded the new Doors on it and it hasn't crashed yet.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>