Re: A89: Line 1111 Emulator and 32k limit?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Line 1111 Emulator and 32k limit?

It is hard to understand what you did, but I thought there had always
been a 32k limit on ASM programs because anything larger would have to
be paged

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org