Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

Of course, this is really the main downside of having a HW1 calc.  And it
will happen too.  I mean, just look what happened to the TI-85, no one
programs for it anymore..

Bryan

> this is the only major drawback for the new os...compatability issues will
> increase however between the 2 hardware versions...what happens if
programs
> begin to be developed soley for the hw2 calcs w/ the increasing purchases
> being made...
> hehe...is ticalc going to have another directory for hw2 calcs :)
>
> ...STeven

Follow-Ups: References: