Re: A89: Re: Does anyone have a ROM image of a hardware 2 calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Does anyone have a ROM image of a hardware 2 calc?

Actually, I'm not sure. My goal for this was to create a shell that would
run games as fully featured as possible on a hardware 2 calc with AMS 2.03.
If I would get the same ROM image from a hardware 1 calc with AMS 2.03, I'd
be just as happy using it.