Re: A89: Archive on HW 1.00/2.00

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive on HW 1.00/2.00

>  Paul compared it to car dealerships -- all they
>  do is stick on a new number for the model year, and they can change the car
>  all they want.  And they don't tell you everything that has changed.

::thinking of my ford::
hehe...It would sure be nice if they issued a *recall* then...

really though...where does this leave the different users...I mean when
programs are created, it would most likely only be suitable for one hw
version and not the other (especially w/ the greyscale troubles)...What then
happens...Is It going to become a necessity to include two versions of game
in each zip file? This is/would be quite the little nuissance :(...Any ideas
about the compatability issues???

...Steven