Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

science is proven fact. That's the difference. It is proven that as the sun
stands we are in a large orbit around it will alway rise until the day it
explodes. Science is the facts that we live by. Numbers are intangable and
only used for counting and figuring of problems. If you would like one to
equal three, simply change all your calculating to have your scale be three
times larger than normal and you'll get accurate answers as usual. Numbers
are only for making sense of what we got, measuring, and classifying.
Evolution on the otherhand can be believed or not. It's both ways. If you
want to believe that we have to create new anti-bacteria's because the old
ones are dieing and the ones surviving are the cause of evolution, strong
survive, weak die then you can take that path. If you want to believe that
the new ones are surviving because god says it's wrong to kill so he's
modifying them or creating new bacteria that we cannot kill through
bacterial genocide that's another path you can take. I'll not try to
disprove either. That's the argument in it's simplest form and it's all in
weather you believe science and the strong survive or religion and gods
work. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind I realize that I'm just
wasteing keystrokes here but I dont know maybe it's worth it to trigger the
high order phylosophy. I like it.

Personally I believe religion is the solution to people's inability to
comprehend infinity and zero. If you will think of infinity. Think of the
end of space being never. Then think of nothingness, there can never be a
comprehension of these things because if you tell me you can I'll walk up to
your face and call you a liar. Religion was created because of people's
inabilty to comprehend nothingness and people would like to believe that
after they die their soul goes up to heaven and lives with their family so
that after your dead you can still be 'alive' persay. Because comprehending
the lack of living is not possible =P (That's religion)