Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

Evolution is just speculation.  Its just speculation that the sun will
rise tomorrow.  Its just speculation that one plus one is two, what if
it is three?  What if one really equals 256?
   It is amazing how many things are passed off to be true with so
little research.  But as soon as someone comes around and says you have
to repent or you will go to hell, those same people must try to disprove
that person (they have tried for ~2000 years now, proof in itself) in
every way possible, because people do not want to change their way of
life.  They want to continue living the easy life.
     Btw, can you think of any other prophet thats coming was accurately
foretold, to the city he was born in, the woman he was born of?
     - Matthew

Serial wrote:

> it's all speculation and belief I dont believe any of that was true except
> maybe being crucified by the jews for calling himself son of god.. they are
> a touchy bunch

Follow-Ups: References: