A89: hw2.00 bootloader. (and a small OT note)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

mxpxfifws@yahoo.com wrote:

> Ok, I'm a religious guy, and I'm just going to say this:
> You can't argue with me unless you have the same standard as me,
> which is the Bible.  It's
> plain and simple.

OT: Haha... you just said "I won't have a discussion with you, unless you agree
with me" Why is that? afraid of loosing? I sense a flaw in your belives. If you
are truely shure, you should be able to discuss with anyone.

Ti89:
Is there anyone out there who got a ti89 /w HW2.00, who would be willing to send
me a dump of the bootloader? (that is the first 64K of the ROM)
I can provide with software for it.
Answer in private.

//Olle
and btw, Please don't give me any leagal crap, unless you are an offical from
Texas Instruments. thank you.

Follow-Ups: References: