re: Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Re: A89: Alignment Error

Ok, I'm a religious guy, and I'm just going to say this:
You can't argue with me unless you have the same standard as me, which is the Bible.  It's
plain and simple.  And if you don't think the Bible is true, read Lee Strobel's (a noted
Chicago Tribune author) "Case for Christ".  I'll even give you the link at amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0310209307/qid=944954431/sr=1-3/103-
4811165-2352658

Lee Strobel did the research for this book while he was a non-christian trying to disprove the
Bible and what it says.  I highly recommend it to all of you (it's only 10 bucks).  There's my 2
cents.
Bryan F