Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

In a message dated 12/11/99 5:43:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Serial@earthlink.net writes:

> Why? What makes it any more intelligent than an RL stine book. It wasn't
>  written by god.

The Bible is composed of two "sections" - the Old and New Testament.  Old
Testament was written before Jesus's birth, the New after.  The authors of
the various books of the Bible, spanning a few thousand years, were (l
believe) inspired by God.  l think that even though they were inspired by God
to write, He allowed them to also write in their own style.  However, even in
doing this, the text and facts do not discount any other part of the Bible.

>  It was written by a school of monks who wrote it as they
>  interpreted the time Jesus spent on earth and to what they believed god
>  meant.

Even by saying this, you are then saying that there is a God after all...

>  If you dont believe me on that you can research it because that is a
>  Written fact.

??? it may be a written myth by some people that the Bible is not accurate,
and spritually true.  Anyone can say that.  However, archaeological research
points out that accounts of the Bible really are true.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>