Re: [OT] RE: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [OT] RE: A89: Alignment Error

In a message dated 12/11/99 4:06:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ak@creativegeometry.com writes:

> There's no such thing as blasphemy.

There's no such thing as blasphemy?  How is that possible...we have a word
for it...is there no such thing as honesty, or love...

>  And people who offend religious feelings
>  of others look incredibly stupid. So do people who condemn them for their
>  actions in the name of their religion or try to stick their religious views
>  in front of others, like this:
>
>   > Then you're condemned to hell and, for those who don't care then you
will
>  when Jesus returns.  I care.  It is wrong.  I can only tell you about it
and
>  hope you finally come around before He returns.  And please tell me you
>  don't believe in Darwin and evolution junk.

The truth hurts sometimes.  lt took me a long time before l changed and
accepted Jesus.  When compared with Hell, why on earth would l want to not
get saved?  What would l have to lose anyway?  And why would l want other
people to go to Hell when l could tell them about Jesus, so that they too
would be saved?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>