A89: Ah-ha, I figured out why TI limited the user-archive on HW 1 calcs,

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Ah-ha, I figured out why TI limited the user-archive on HW 1 calcs, dirty bastards...

Anyways, TI most likely did this to discourage large, grayscale, games to be made for the HW 1, AMS 2.0x calcs.  Think about, since HW 2 is friggin jacked when it comes to grayscale, and HW 1 calcs can do it, but since the 8k limits that so much.  TI knew "we" would break their 8k limit like nothing, but they also knew that it would take "us" time to crack the archive wide open.  So as of now, I am dedicating to finding out how to "fix" this, then I will have a good laugh at TI.

--h4X0r