Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:48:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Serial@earthlink.net writes:

> And for your information I'm science inclined so I do believe in evolution.
=

oh, so even as more evid. comes out supporting a quick creation of earth, and
more and more evidence _disproves_ evolution, then you still believe it?  One
question l've always had about evolution:  What "caused" the ear to pick up
sounds within a certain range?  What "caused" an eye to pick up the range of
ROYGBIV, or to even be formed?  There is no reason or logic (or "science")
for it, unless creation by God took place.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>