Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

At 08:32 PM 12/10/99 , you wrote:
>Then you're condemned to hell and, for those who don't care then you will
>when Jesus returns.  I care.  It is wrong.  I can only tell you about it
>and hope you finally come around before He returns.  And please tell me
>you don't believe in Darwin and evolution junk.
>
>Eric Greening

I believe in Darwin and the Evolution Junk..how can you not unless all the
fossils are faked.....i see nothing about dinosaurs in the bible yet we
have found proof of them.

I choose not to be religous, not atheist mind you, because i have problems
with a group of people who say "Thou shall not kill", and have it only
apply to people of the same religion, you see?  Dont kill anyone unless
they have different beliefs....(can you say crusades)
-Joe-  "Dont believe everything you hear!"
	"Treat life like a rental car!"
The rules have changed. Get PAID to surf the web! Join for FREE!
Click here:
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=atz140
Check out my web page- Dead Wood Skateboarding Home -
http://home.olp1726.mindspring.com/index.htm

Follow-Ups: References: