A89: Re: All idiots line up...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: All idiots line up...

> great resource for free bug information, but as soon
> as we crack one code, they'll come up with another
> one. Don't waste your time.

Hmmm..... They don't come up with codes very often; It took them this long
to release ams2.03 so how long do you think it will take them to come up
with a release to respond to our "cracks"?  Also, are you saying we
shouldn't try anything?  What would be the point of that?  Then TI will have
won, if you will, and we won't be anywhere and the games and progs will
suck, etc. etc and we will have all wasted our money on a calculator that
was oh so worth it before so many restrictions were placed on it.

Reman