Re: A89: User Defined Functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: User Defined Functions

You have always been able to do this... just now they are listed in the
user-defined catalog. Just use the program editor and scroll down one to
function instead of program. Then whatever you want to return should be
in Ans(0), basically whatever you want to return should be on the last
before the EndFunc

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org