Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and working Tetris & Phoenix

I had harldy call the flash rom installs roms since TI puts them on
their site for free to d/l... they just don't keep the out-dated ones
up.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org