Re: A89: ROM v2.0x native

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ROM v2.0x native

In a message dated 12/7/99 9:59:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
noveck@pluto.njcc.com writes:

> FYI, I've heard 2 reports (1 89, 1 92+) today of calcs w/ ASM v2.0x
>  installed natively -- which more or less means there's something final
going
>  around.  2.01 certainly seems like a possible release candidate for TI
>
>      -Scott

hmm.. maybe so, but already we have found bugs in it (such as getConfig()
still returning the incorrect size of Archive space).  BTW, perhaps we are
asking the wrong division of TI about the ROM?  Sure, they made it, but
perhaps there is a french division in France that would have more to do with
it, whom we could contact about 2.01?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>