A89: Re: TI-92+ with AMS 2.0 in the stores

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: TI-92+ with AMS 2.0 in the stores

That's like $260... hmm.... you're allowed to export the calcs; right?
Someone could start selling the calcs (cheaper) through a mail order type of
thing... just get a German web page (and other languages) and then undercut
the price they have to pay... I'm not saying that this is a good source of
income... but it should provide a little extra income.  I bet you need a
re-sellers license though.
--Joe