Re: A89: The logic behing signined and unsigned programs!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: The logic behing signined and unsigned programs!

 > signs it for commercial release: He could sell his program! This program
 > can't be copied, and then there's one great thing left:
 >
 > YOUR PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND CAN'T BE COPIED WITHOUT YOUR
 > AUTHORIZATION!!!

What's good in that ?
On the other hand, do not forget that there is *no* such thing as
copy protection. Copy hardening there is. Protection, no.

 > YES, I AM!!! Read the part above to know why? If everybody writes stupid
 > programs that splatter your memory, what the hell does this help the user?
 > I, for my part, will purchase the professional version and I'm pretty sure
 > that it'll pay out!

You must be living quite in the past if you still believe the old
mantra that commercial software = good, free software = bad. Some
companies, Microsoft being the most prominent, try to sustain that
belief but the facts don't seem to read their propaganda material
too much ...

Regards,

Zoltan