From: h4X0r
To: Assembly-89
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 9:46 PM
Subject: A89: AMS 2.0x and that Horrible 8k limit

Okay, one quick question, I have been reading some of the previous post ny people stating that only the FlashApps will be limited to 8k, if this is so why do all of the 8k (and larger) ASM programs crash on me?  Also about that Exec command, couldn't "we" just rewrite the DoorsOS Binto89z (I think) to BinTo89s or something and just generate 68k strings that are run using Exec strMyGame?  It would be similar to the 85 with its strings.  Then we could make a shell and just run 'em from there (Usgard 89 - heh).  Just my thoughts for the moment.

--h4X0r

Follow-Ups: References: