Re: A89: RomDump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: RomDump

In a message dated 12/3/99 11:08:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MarkLeverentz@hotmail.com writes:

> It seems to me that the most useful program to write for ams 2.01 is a rom
>  dumper, so that VTI will actually work with it, which will speed up
>  development of other programs for the new ROM.  Has anyone done this yet?

or has anyone tried to have the VTI in 'receive product code' mode and try
sending the ROM from a linked calc?  l did it the reverse way; sending the
product code from VTI to my 89 but l don't think it would work...maybe?
Anyone tried?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>