A89: Re: I sent them the physical rom this is the reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: I sent them the physical rom this is the reply

> Texas Instruments does not grant the right to distribute or modify TI
> calculator ROM versions.  When people do, they are doing so in
> violation of
> Texas Instruments copyright protections.

This is one of those standard phrases...  I bet they have a .txt file on
their server w/ all of these phrases in it, and all of the 'TI-cares' [BS!]
employees just use it as a copy-n-paste to the point where they don't type a
single character in any email they reply to.

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/