A89: Hmm, interesting e-mail from TI. I sent them a more peaceful lette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Hmm, interesting e-mail from TI. I sent them a more peaceful letter and...

This is the e-mail I received.  It seems as if it says that only the software
development kit has a limit of 8k, but asm games will not have an 8k limit!

-Trailblazer

Thank you for your e-mail.

The TI-89 SDK has a limitation of 8k.  In regards to asm games there is not
an 8k limit.  I hope that this information helps.

If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact
us at your convenience. Please copy this message in your response and send
directly to ti-cares@ti.com for faster service on replies.

Kind regards,

John Onufreiczuk

Educational & Productivity Solutions
Customer Support Center                E-mail: ti-cares@ti.com
Texas Instruments
PO Box 650311 M/S 3962
Dallas, TX  75265                      (972)917-8324 (Technical Help)
                                       (800) 842-2737 (General Info)