Re: A89: Rom Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Rom Dump

In a message dated 12/2/99 4:54:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhlandry@bellsouth.net writes:

> Maybe I am completely stupid, but how did the french guy whoe bought
>  his calc and had AMS 2.01 on it dump his rom?  I have heard that VTI
>  does not work on 2.01.  What other rom dumpers are there?  Did this
>  frech guy make a rom dumper?

l thought that the basecode.89u file was on some sort of CD that came with
the calc, and this exact file type is what is used by the new Graphlink
software to load on flash ROMs.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>