Re:A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

Odd, I got completely different responses. All in a friendly manner.
Heh, you learn how to ask for support when you give it.

At approximately 11:07 AM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
12/1/99, Serial declared:

>The AMS version 2.01 that you have downloaded was not developed by Texas
>Instruments.  Texas Instruments did not develop this software.
>
>Therefore, Texas Instruments will not support any early released AMS
>versions not downloaded from the official TI web site
>(http://www.ti.com/calc/flash/89.htm). Therefore, there will be no
>available guidebooks or technical support for version 2.01.
>
>If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact
>us at your convenience. Please copy this message in your response and send
>directly to ti-cares@ti.com for faster service on replies.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>John Onufreiczuk

Sincerely,