Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

In a message dated 12/2/99 12:09:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Sassamo16@aol.com writes:

> exactly, so why preload a buggy version, AND why preload, but not release.

didn't we buy our early 89's with 1.00 on them before it was even available
for practice loading on .ti.com, and we heard of 1.05 being on people's calcs
before that too was posted at .ti.com?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>