Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

well, considering it half past midnight where i live, and it's a school
night, i'll just leave my final word at this.
weather this is a hoax, and unofficially realease, something sent from god or
any extraterestrial creature, whatever.  as far as ti is concerned, it is not
what they have for whatever number upgrade they want to call it, therefore,
who are we to say thier the bad guys screwing us 100 times over when we don't
even know what thier going to give us.  maybe they have in mind something
much better than could be expected and where screwing ourselves by yelling at
them over nothing.
so, although it's already been stated by others before, i repeat, don't bash
on ti until they give us something to bash about.