Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: This is all Ti will tell me. Like they didn't make it. B.S.

    This is my input.  I may be a complete moron and not know what i'm
talking about, but i'm going to try to explain things the way I see them.
    Why are we getting all worked up over TI.  Why are we mad at them.
They've never done anything to us before, why should they start?  Until they
release the official ams 2.00 on thier website, we have nothing to complain
about.  they say they didn't make it, why would they lie?
    Maybe they didn't make it.  They told us what was going to be in it, or
at least most of the changes.  this ams 2.01 seems to have originated from
france.  if they can find a bug in the system and create AU, why can't they
create thier own rom, knowing what to change.
    And just to say, personally, i wouldn't believe that rom came from TI.  I
don't think it was made very well.  menus are different sizes(not really that
important, but mking it professionally, they most likely would all be the
same), and they are accessed much slower.
    well, like it or not, that's my input, feel free to correct/critisize me
on anything!

btw i was just wondering, since diamond apps brings up the flash menu, how do
you get into self test mode?(another reason why i don't think TI made it,
although they could've changed the button sequence, but why not just use
something like shift apps)