Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 12/1/99 5:09:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
littlbit@txcyber.com writes:

> I don't see a point in petitioning the rom versions and the asm
>  compatibility.  I can see why with the 8k program size.  I personally don't
>  like it either.  But, I'm not going to do anything about it nor, will I put
>  my name on a petition as stupid as this.  As you said, if you don't like
it,
>  then leave.

ya, l mean if this is the way that future _real_ ROM versions are going to
be, then yeah l would be mad, but this isn't an official release, and perhaps
things like the 8K limit are reasons why.  Or rather, in whatever timeline
2.01 is in they have put an 8K limit in it with the intention of removing it
later.  But you can't petition TI because it didn't come from TI.  and etc.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>