Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

Well, actually I did get a diff calc:P ( in answer to littlbit@txcyber.com
(Eric Greening) )

got an HP 48g+ w/ an 8 mb upgrade on RAM (not cheapo archive ram or flash
rom, real, running RAM!!!)

I luv it, IR ports and all internal w/clock that is more accurate than my
watch:P

Did you all know that HP supports programming so much that they THEMSELVES
have released a PUBLIC version of the HP49 EMULATOR?!?!?!  It's cool check it
out, go to the  <A HREF="http://www.hp49gcompetition.com/">HP 49G GRAPHING
CALCULATOR COMPETITION</A>  http://www.hp49gcompetition.com/
and download it.  Another great part is that it's easier for programers to
program for the calcs since the HP 49g/48g+/48g can run each other's programs.

Not only that but they have also released a software development kit for the
calcs!!!

Awesome stuff!!!

-Trailblazer