Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Petition!!!!!!!!!!

No offense or anything, but I find such positions stupid.  Basically you are
saying, "If you don't like it, don't use it.  If you don't like it, leave."
That's stupid.  If everyone did that on every issue, NOTHING would ever get
changed, and no one would know anyone's opinion on anything.  The only way
things change is if people express their disapproval on it.

Do you really see no point in petitions?  Or just petitioning this issue?
Petitions have been quite useful throughout history, take a look. :)

Bryan