Re: A89: Re: Simple Solution

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Simple Solution

Also note that a vast majority of TI's customers are schools, teachers,
students who don't play games and just use it for math class, etc.  Us
programmers and TI fans who play games make up a relatively small percentage of
TI's customers.  If you look at this from a purely business standpoint, they
can do this and get away with it, because *most* of their customers don't care
and don't know the difference.

Bryan

> true, we should just fix this problem, just like we have every other.  There
> has to be a simple way to solve it.  If we have to break our programs up into

> separate 8 kb files, then so be it.  Nothing has stopped us before.  When
> 1.05 came out, we made the patch, just before this asm v2.01 thing occurred
> we were on the verge of fixing the grayscale problems with HW2.00
>
> There is very little we can't do.  Perhaps this may just be another hurdle to

> jump over, and perhaps someday maybe one of us will create our own company
> creating the ultimate calculator.  I suppose TI has its reasons for doing
> this.  They knew what was going to happen IF they did something like this,
> but remember, we aren't supposed to know ANYTHING yet, perhaps they planned
> something else.  we first thought it was v2.00, perhaps v2.01 is just a
> bugged up version that doesn't allow asm as of yet, perhaps they are planning

> something better.  Then again, first we must find a solutions to HW v2.00
> grayscale before making an attempt at asm 2.01, at least that is adjustable
> as far as I know.

Follow-Ups: References: