Re: A89: Re: Simple Solution

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Simple Solution

Can't the 1.05 users have grayscale too?  Or has that not been ironed out yet?
The reason, or one of the main reasons, why most programmers didn't take the
time to work around 1.05 was that they knew 2.00 was right around the corner,
and there isn't much of a point of getting everything to work with 1.05 and
then having to do the same thing again for 2.00.

Bryan